Matthew Fowler, Director
Splitting my time between Devon and London, I provide wealth management advice to clients based across the South West, the City, and further afield. I seek to guide each client successfully through life’s financial journey by helping them identify, understand and achieve their long term financial goals. I focus on:
- building long term, holistic relationships with my clients;
- helping my clients to build and preserve their wealth; and
- helping my clients to protect themselves against risk.
In my experience, people considering financial advice often say "But I'm not wealthy...", "I just want to simplify everything – I don’t really know what I have and where" or "I just want someone to take it all off my hands". I believe everyone can benefit from talking through their financials plans and concerns, and many of my clients have found the experience to be interesting and cathartic. My clients include:
- business owners/entrepreneurs;
- legal, accounting and banking professionals;
- individuals looking to save towards important financial goals, such as school fees, a new home and retirement; and
- individuals working through a significant life event, such as marriage, divorce and inheritance.
I graduated from Warwick University with a degree in Maths, Operational Research, Statistics, and Economics and have since gone on to obtain CFA Charterholder status and to be certified as a Chartered Financial Planner. After enjoying a successful career in corporate banking and alternative investment fund services in London, Brussels, and Jersey, I established Fowler Financial Planning in 2016.
When I am not crunching numbers, I am a keen rugby player and enjoy supporting my local clubs Exeter Chiefs and Exmouth RFC.